Dr. Johanna Kalons
Dr. Johanna S. Kalons is a dedicated dentist in Charlotte, known for providing exceptional care. With a DDS from UNC-Chapel Hill, she specializes in Oral Appliance Therapy for sleep apnea. Actively involved in professional organizations and community service, she participates in the NC MOM clinic and evaluates innovative dental products. Dr. Kalons remains committed to advancing dental care while prioritizing her patients' well-being.
- Participated in extramural rotations at the University of Colorado Hospital Clinic and the Navajo Indian Reservation in Shiprock, New Mexico.
- Active member of the American Dental Association, the North Carolina Dental Society, and the Charlotte Dental Society.
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, providing Oral Appliance Therapy for patients with snoring or sleep apnea.
- Proud participant in the NC MOM (Missions of Mercy) clinic in Uptown Charlotte, treating over 1,000 patients annually.
- Chosen as one of six dentists nationwide to participate in the 3M Council for Innovative Dentistry, evaluating new dental products and technology.
- Received a BA in Biology from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio.
- Earned a DDS from the UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry.