Our memory is one of the most important things that we have in our life. We recognize ourselves, others, the world we live in, and everything in it, through the knowledge we derive from the memories that we have created and stored. In that way, it defines who we are and our capabilities and it can be frustrating to see deterioration in one of our most prized possessions.
Mostly it is our genes that determine how well our memory and cognitive abilities are preserved as we advance in age. But there are a lot of things that we can do to limit the decrease of our cognitive functions and memory through the ages.
Top 2 Best Memory Boosting Supplements Of 2022 – Best Picks!
It was previously thought that our brains were fixed and unchanging after adulthood. But latest research has shown that our brains still change and make new connections well beyond adulthood through the process of neuroplasticity. Some studies have now shown how anyone can naturally support their memory and cognition with a regular dose of dietary supplementations with the right ingredients.
Here we have found 2 of the best memory boosting supplements that are known for supporting memory and cognition. Read on to find out more about these supplements, how to use them, and where you can get them from.
A Quick Look At The Best Memory Boosting Supplements
|Memory boosting effectProtects against diseasesMay improve cognitionAnti-aging effectsMay improve energy levels
|Improves Memory and recallingImproves ConcentrationCombats Brain-related ConditionsRich in antioxidantsMay support increased energy levels
1. ProMind Complex
ProMind Complex is an all-natural dietary supplement formula that was developed to improve memory for men and women from all age groups. It was conceptualized and formulated by Carl Henderson, who is a professor of psychology living in Austin, Texas.
Carl was always amazed by the exceptional encyclopedic memory-recalling abilities that some of his colleagues possessed. He had the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the field who studied the intricate processes that govern human memory. It was there that he learned about the potent effects of certain natural herbs and plants that have the amazing ability to sharpen memory and boost cognitive functions.
He wanted to share all the knowledge he amassed during his career and put it to good use for humanity, which is what inspired him to develop the ProMind Complex.
ProMind Complex can be used by anyone to promote memory retention and overall cognition. It is available as supplement capsules that must be taken with your meals daily. You can take 1 or 2 doses of this supplement as directed by a healthcare professional and it is advised to not exceed the recommended dose.
Those under treatment for any medical conditions should consult their physician before starting their course. Pregnant or nursing mothers and couples trying to conceive should also abstain from using this product. Please check under the references section for the entire label details.
Due to the many positive feedbacks received for ProMind Complex, the makers have prepared great discount package offers for orders made through their website. They are also offering a 60-day money-back guarantee policy that provides a full refund for even empty bottles that are sent back if they are not satisfying the users.
Ingredients Of ProMind Complex:
- St. John’s Wort: It’s a star-shaped flowering herb that is native to Europe. Several studies have proven the effects of this ingredient in improving memory impairments and the development of hippocampus-dependent spatial working memory. It is also used as an antidepressant and for decreasing oxidative stress.
- L-Glutamine: It’s an amino acid that is used for synthesizing proteins in the body. L-glutamine supplementation is used to improve the lack of concentration and poor memory. It is known to have strong anti-aging effects on the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine: It is a component of the cell membrane produced in the body for transmitting messages between nerve cells in the brain. It is usually taken to prevent memory loss and mental decline caused by aging and several studies showed its ability to boost brain power.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It is a potent herb that has been demonstrated for its memory-enhancing effects in several placebo-controlled studies. The herb is deeply rooted in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine for boosting brain power.
- Gingko Biloba: Leaf extracts of ginkgo are found to help improve memory for those with dementia in some studies. It is widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and is currently popular as a herbal supplement for its high antioxidant content.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride: It was found to improve memory and mental function in older people with some memory loss. It can also improve energy levels to overcome tiredness in older adults.
- Vinpocetine: It is considered a neuroprotective agent that is also used to enhance memory and increase brain metabolism. There was a study where vinpocetine was effective in improving the memory and concentration of patients with epilepsy and dementia.
- Huperzine A: It is a naturally occurring compound derived from the Chinese club moss herb and it is used to improve memory and mental function in people with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
Benefits Of Using ProMind Complex:
- Memory boosting effect: ProMind complex helps boost the memory and recalling abilities of men and women.
- Protects against diseases: The supplement helps combat toxins and harmful free radicals that can cause many issues for our brain health.
- May improve cognition: The potent ingredients used in this supplement offers a range of health benefits to our cognition including better focus and attention levels.
- Anti-aging effects: By slowing down the natural cognitive decline ProMind Complex can help you retain your brain health well into old age.
- May improve energy levels: The all-natural ingredients used in its formula may help increase energy levels to combat brain fog and allows users to maintain their mental focus and clarity of thought throughout the day.
Visit The ProMind Official Website
Neurodrine is an advanced cognitive health support formula that can improve your memory and focus and help you remain mentally sharp. It is also made using potent ingredients that are sourced from nature and undergo minimal chemical processing.
Neurodrine’s formula is developed by Alan Walker, a research scientist with over 22 years of experience in the field of natural medicines. He was always very passionate about helping others to live better lives by supporting a healthy memory function. Throughout his life, he was a stern believer in the power of natural ingredients to maintain a healthy brain and cognition.
The potent cognition-boosting formula of Neurodrine was developed after years of pummeling through scientific research, published medical studies, and clinical trials. After several lab trials, the formula for Neruodrine was perfected with a specific combination of powerful herbs and plants.
Those with allergies and any medical conditions should consult with their physician before they start using Neurodrine. This supplement is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers and children under 18. Please check the complete caution info from the label under the references section of the official website of Neurodrine.
Neurodrine is available as supplement capsules that have to be taken every day along with your meals. It is recommended to maintain a consistent dosage plan for at least 3 months with Neurodrine to see more accurate results. The current 365-day money-back guarantee provided by the manufacturers of this supplement allows users to try out Neurodrine for a whole year. You can return the bottles for a full refund if unsatisfied with the supplement.
Ingredients Of Neurodrine:
- St. John’s Wort: The potent herb has been found to significantly improve recognition memory. It is also known to protect the brain from oxidative stress.
- L-Glutamine: It has strong anti-aging effects on the brain. Supplementation of L-glutamine is prescribed to treat concentration issues and poor memory.
- Phosphatidylserine: It helps prevent memory loss and mental decline due to normal aging. Regular use of this ingredient was found to boost brain power.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Originating from India’s medicine branch known as Ayurveda, this powerful herb was seen to have several memory-enhancing effects by boosting brain-derived neurotropic factors.
- Gingko Biloba: Leaf extracts of ginkgo are found to support working and long-term memory by enhancing neural pathways. It was found to help improve memory for those with dementia in some studies.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride: It improves memory and mental function in older people struggling with memory loss. It can also help overcome tiredness by boosting the body’s natural energy reserves.
- Vinpocetine: It is a neuroprotective agent that enhances memory-retaining functioning and brain metabolism. There was a study where vinpocetine was found to be effective in improving the memory and concentration of patients with epilepsy and dementia.
- Huperzine A: It is a naturally occurring compound that is derived from the Chinese club moss herb. It can improve memory and mental function in people with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
Benefits Of Using Neurodrine:
- Improves Memory and recalling: Neurodrine facilitates the development of memory retention and recall abilities in its users.
- Improves Concentration: Regular use of this supplement will improve the focusing and concentration abilities of its users.
- Combats Brain-related Conditions: Neurodrine helps to maintain healthy brain activity and prevent the onset of neurological conditions such as dementia and memory loss.
- Rich in antioxidants: Neurodrine is made using natural ingredients that provide a rich source of healthful antioxidants. They help combat free radicals and flush out toxins from the body.
- May support increased energy levels: The reduced brain fog and mental clarity provided by this supplement will help feel more energetic the whole day.
Visit The Neurodrine Official Website
How To Choose The Best Memory Boosting Supplements
Here we’ve listed some of the 2 best memory boosting supplements that are known to help lose weight. There could be many others with similar ingredients and dosage plans. So how do you choose the right supplement program for you? Well here are some general things to consider while choosing a supplement for boosting memory:
- Ingredients: Natural ingredients may be preferable as they provide a rich source of antioxidants and will be free from processing chemicals. Go through the complete ingredient list and ensure that it’s safe for you before buying. If you have any allergies or medical conditions and are unsure of their safety, contact your physician before starting your course.
- Potential Side Effects: Read the label completely about the possible side effects of using this supplement. You can discuss with your healthcare provider the best way to minimize risk by stating your course of new supplements.
- User Reviews: Reading some of the verified user reviews will give you some insights into what you can expect from your course of that supplement. Try to filter out critical or neutral reviews if there is an option.
- Safety Standards: Always prioritize supplements that have GMP certifications and are manufactured in FDA-approved facilities for ensuring the quality and purity of substances used.
- Money-back guarantee: It’s always a sign of the reliability and effectiveness of those supplements if they are backed by at least 60 day of money-back guarantee policy. It shows how confident the makers are about the potency of their supplement to bear the full risk by offering such schemes.
Final Thoughts On Best Supplements To Boost Memory
Brain health and memory boosting supplements are widely used nowadays by many people concerned about preserving their cognitive abilities. Thousands of users have even found great improvements in certain conditions after using supplements like ProMind Complex and Neurodrine
The benefits these supplements offer are unparalleled amongst many other memory-boosting supplements and they are both backed by money-back guarantees.
If you are experiencing brain fog, inability to think clearly, sudden onset of forgetfulness, or other signs of mental decline, please talk with your healthcare professional at the earliest. You may need to test for nutritional deficiencies affecting your brain health. In that case, your physician will suggest to you some of the Best Supplements To Boost Memory you can use to overcome your deficiency and restore the normal functioning of your cognition.
For most others, supplements like ProMind Complex and Neurodrine can offer a whole range of health benefits that can improve various aspects of your health apart from your cognition.
Whichever supplement you choose to go with, make sure you are following the recommended dosage plans and maintaining a healthy lifestyle altogether to keep cognitive decline away for a long time.