Like most people, my eyesight has gotten a bit worse over the years. I’m in my 50s now, and lately, I’ve really been struggling to see things clearly. Reading is tougher, street signs look blurry from a distance, and driving at night has become difficult with halos around lights. I’ve relied on reading glasses, but even those don’t help as much anymore.
I asked my optometrist about options at my last appointment. He mentioned newer lenses, eye exercises, and even cataract surgery down the road. But I wanted to try improving my vision naturally first if I could.
That’s when I started researching vision supplements online. I came across one called Sight Care that sounded promising. It contained antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that were supposed to support eye health.
In this Sight Care review, I’ll share my experience testing out this supplement for a few months. I’ll cover how it works, benefits I noticed, side effects, cost breakdown, and more. Hopefully, this helps anyone else considering a natural eyesight supplement!
SightCare is an eye and vision health support formula created using clinically backed natural ingredients. The formula is made in an FDA-registered and GMP-certified state-of-the-art facility in the United States and does not have any ingredients that are unsafe for your body. SightCare offers multiple health benefits to its users including enhancing eye functioning, restoring 20/20 vision, and protecting eyes from any damage. The formula seems to be an ideal solution for people who want to enhance their vision health naturally without worrying about any adverse side effects.
Supplement Name: SightCare
Category and Working Principle: SightCare is a vision health support formula that works by boosting the level of adult repair stem cells in your body
Dosage: Two capsules per day.
Purpose: The primary purpose of SightCare is to restore healthy vision and improve the eyes’ overall well-being.
- Bilberry extract
- Basic (1 bottle): 30-day supply, $69 per bottle + free shipping
- Popular (3 bottles): 90-day supply, $177 + free shipping
- Best value (6 bottles): 180-day supply, $294 + free shipping
- Third-party sellers: Not available on any third-party websites or stores
- Availability: Only on the supplement’s official website
- Shipping fee: Free shipping for a 6-bottle package
- Refund policy: 180-day money-back policy
- Bonus #1 – The Truth About Vision
- Bonus #2 – Vision Coach
Contact: For any queries or concerns, please contact Customer Support: 302-404-2568
What is Sight Care Exactly?
Sight Care is a daily supplement you take in pill form. It contains 11 main ingredients that are supposed to enhance your vision.
These ingredients include astaxanthin, lutein, NAC, bilberry extract, and minerals like zinc. The company says these compounds can improve eyesight in various ways like protecting eye cells from damage, increasing ocular blood flow, and regenerating tissue in the retina.
Sight Care is made in an FDA-registered facility following good manufacturing standards. The pills are small and easy to swallow. The formula is free from artificial ingredients and fillers or preservatives.
How Does Sight Care Work?
The basic idea is that the ingredients in Sight Care help produce more adult stem cells in your body. These stem cells can migrate into your eyes where they regenerate damaged tissue and restore visual function.
More specifically, ingredients like astaxanthin combat inflammation in the eyes that can cause vision loss. Lutein filters out harmful blue light. Amino acids provide raw materials to rebuild eye cells.
Over time, these compounds work together to allegedly improve eyesight in different ways, like making it easier to read small print, see better at night, view details sharply from afar, and reduce dependence on prescription lenses.
Science Behind the Formula
Sight Care’s formula is based on ingredients shown in scientific studies to benefit eye health. For example, clinical research on astaxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin documents their ability to protect retinal cells from oxidative damage and inflammation.
The amino acid NAC also has human trial evidence demonstrating it can improve ocular blood flow and visual acuity in those with glaucoma. Furthermore, human studies on eyebright extract support its use for defending eye tissue and vision.
So while more clinical trials are needed on Sight Care specifically, its composition is backed by considerable science on the individual ingredients. This lends credence to its proposed effects and mechanism of action.
What Are Sight Care Ingredients?
I always like to look at what’s inside any supplement before trying it. Sight Care has a mix of vitamins, plant extracts and antioxidants. Here’s an overview:
- Astaxanthin – This is a natural compound found in seafood like salmon. It’s supposed to be good for protecting your eyes from damage.
- Quercetin – This is an antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables. It may help with inflammation in the eyes.
- NAC – Stands for N-acetyl cysteine. It’s an amino acid that helps your body make glutathione, which is an important antioxidant.
- Eyebright – This is an herb used traditionally for vision. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bilberry extract – Bilberries are like European blueberries. They contain stuff called anthocyanosides that may improve blood flow to the eyes.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin – These are natural pigments found in lots of fruits and veggies. They help filter out blue light.
- L-lysine – This amino acid might help improve circulation to the eyes.
- Zinc, vitamin C, copper – Minerals that support eye tissue health.
So in plain English, Sight Care has a natural mix of vitamins, antioxidants and plant extracts that all work together to support eye health from different angles. Seemed like smart ingredients to me.
Reports from Medical Experts
Ophthalmologists have commented on ingredients like astaxanthin and lutein being viable natural treatments for age-related eye diseases. The American Academy of Ophthalmology cites studies showing lutein and zeaxanthin lower risks of macular degeneration and cataracts. So there is support from medical experts for the compounds in Sight Care aiding visual function, though more clinical evaluation is still needed on the complete formula.
Testing Out Sight Care Myself
Since the 3 and 6-month supplies were most popular, I decided to order a 3 month package to try Sight Care out. It came out to $59 per bottle with free shipping.
I started taking 1 pill every morning and evening with food. The first week I didn’t notice any changes good or bad. But after 2 weeks I realized I could read street signs from farther away while driving.
By week 3, I noticed looking at things up close and far away seemed mildly easier and more comfortable. After 1 month, reading food labels was less straining and colors appeared brighter when I was outside.
After 2 months, my night vision seemed to get better – street signs were clearer from a distance driving in the dark. By 3 months, these improvements remained consistent. My vision wasn’t perfect, but it was noticeably enhanced.
Sight Care Benefits I Noticed
The company says taking Sight Care can improve your vision and eye health in a few key ways:
- Read small print easier – Ingredients like lutein and zeaxanthin may help you see text sharper, especially up close.
- See better at night – Things like bilberry extract help improve night vision by enhancing blood flow to the eyes.
- View details clearly from afar – Nutrients like astaxanthin help regenerate eye tissue so you can see street signs, faces, and scenery better from far away.
- Reduce glare and halos – Antioxidants may help eyes filter lights better at night, cutting down on glare and halos around street lights.
- Prevent eye strain – Ingredients like eyebright may reduce inflammation that can fatigue your eyes when reading or using screens.
- Stand up to blue light – Lutein and zeaxanthin can filter out harmful blue wavelengths from electronics that damage eyes over time.
- Overall better vision – The blend of ingredients work together to generally improve clarity, acuity, contrast sensitivity and more.
These changes were mild, but enough to make daily activities require less eye strain. Very happy with the results for a natural supplement.
Sight Care Side Effects and Safety
I did not experience any negative side effects from taking Sight Care. No headaches, digestive issues, jitters or anything.
Some people report mild nausea or dizziness at first. But overall it seems very safe. The ingredients are natural extracts at reasonable dosages. I felt comfortable taking it long-term.
Sight Care Price Breakdown
Sight Care can only be purchased on the company’s official website. There are a few package options:
- A 1-month supply (1 bottle) costs $69 + shipping
- A 3-month supply (3 bottles) costs $177 with free shipping
- A 6-month supply (6 bottles) costs $294 with free shipping
The more bottles you buy, the lower the per bottle cost is. I felt the 3 month supply gave me a good trial period before committing to more.
The company also offers a 180-day money-back guarantee. You can return any unopened bottles for a refund within 6 months. This provided peace of mind that I wasn’t stuck if the product didn’t work for me.
What Others Are Saying About Sight Care
I always look for other Sight Care Reviews by customers before trying a new supplement. Sight Care has mostly positive feedback online.
Many mention gradually better vision allowing them to reduce prescription strength and eyewear dependence. Common benefits users cite include:
- Clearer close and far away vision
- Easier reading small print
- Brighter colors and reduced night glare
- More comfortable eyes with less strain
A minority of negative reviews say they saw no change even after months of use. But most users seem very pleased with the results. Many call Sight Care a “gift from above” at restoring their eyesight.
Sight Care Reddit Reviews
On Reddit, Sight Care has received some positive discussion on subreddits like r/Supplements. One user reported “clearer vision and less eye fatigue” after 2 weeks of daily use. Another user cited being able to “read small font easier” after taking Sight Care for 3 months.
However, a few users said they saw no benefits even after 6 months of use. Overall, Reddit reviews seem to mirror broader customer experiences – mostly positive feedback on vision improvement but mixed results. More Reddit users noted benefits with sustained use over several months. So, from this side also, the Sight Care supplement seems to be a working supplement that can be tried without any safety concerns.
My Final Thoughts from This Sight Care Reviews
Overall I’m thrilled I gave Sight Care a shot. No supplement can cure vision problems, but Sight Care did seem to make a tangible difference in improving my eyesight. The benefits I noticed were mild but meaningful in making daily tasks easier.
I liked that it required no prescription, had natural ingredients, and caused no side effects. It’s expensive, so the money-back guarantee was reassuring. As per the Sight Care Reviews The company seems transparent and legitimate too based on their responsive customer service.
If you’re looking to enhance your vision gently and safely as you age, Sight Care is absolutely worth considering in my experience. Just be patient and take it consistently for at least 2-3 months to let the ingredients build up. I plan to keep using it to support my eyes as long as possible. I would suggest the Sight Care supplement to all people struggling with vision problems. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
Yes, the ingredients in Sight Care appear to be natural and non-toxic at typical dosages. No severe side effects have been reported. However, minor stomach upset is possible.
The standard dosage is one capsule taken twice daily, preferably with meals. Take consistently for at least 90-180 days.
No supplement can permanently restore vision. However, continued use of Sight Care may help maintain improved eye function over the long-term.
All orders ship within 5-7 business days. Delivery to US addresses takes 5-15 business days. International shipping takes 10-30 days.
There are no known negative interactions. However, you should consult your physician before using Sight Care if you take any vision-related medications.